Become a member and …
- Meet new friends.
- Gain new hunting buddies.
- Met like minded people at our end of month meetings (last Monday – see diary on home page)
- Up-skill your hunting knowledge through our HUNTS course or our regular training evenings.
- Get information on areas to hunt.
- Go on some great trips.
- Become a qualified range officer and have free access to the range.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, plus “New Zealand Hunting and Wildlife” quarterly online magazine.
- Add your support to an organization that is a ‘voice’ for hunters and lobbies the Government re issues that challenge the future of our sport, such as firearms ownership, 1080, the continued right to have access to and to hunt on public land etc
Take the step and find out more – contact:
Phone: 03 339 7038
The best way to join the NZDA is to attend the monthly meeting of your nearest branch or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is done through National Office and sent to our local branch National Office Membership
At the North Canterbury branch we hold our meetings on the last Monday of every month in the: NZDA North Canterbury Club Rooms, at 599 McLeans Island Road.
$10 million liability insurance
4 NZ Hunting & Wildlife online magazines each year
Members’ only discount as negotiated from different retailers
A discount on DOC annual hut passes
Involved in important issues
Training of prospective outdoor enthusiasts
Funding and assistance in building huts
New hunter training
Opposition to the use of aerial 1080
Game animal protection
Mountain Safety Council (MSC)
International Hunting Education Assoc (IHEA)
Sporting Shooters of Australia Association (SSAA)
Council of Outdoor Recreation Associations of New Zealand (CORANZ)
New Zealand Council of Licensed Firearms Owners
Department of Conservation
Local branch offers
Monthly meetings with displays, speakers, etc
Antler, Horn & Tusk and photographic competitions
For up to date Membership Application details